Destination Wedding Costa Rica
Costa Rica, offers so much more than just destination weddings. If you want to explore nature, try surfing, visit volcanoes, see historic monuments or simply relax in hot springs, this destination has something for every adventurous traveler. Create a destination wedding experience that your guests will remember forever.
Wedding Ceremony Types in Costa Rica
Wedding Hotels in Costa Rica
Wedding requirement in Costa Rica
- Legally, you need to arrive 24 hours prior, but most hotels recommend 3 days prior to meet with your planner
- Information will need to be emailed prior to arrival in order to prepare a sworn statement:
- copies of passports, full names, professions, marital status, date and place of birth, full names and citizenship for mother and father of both bride and groom, mailing address, phone number and email address
- 2 witnesses ages 18+ will be required and cannot be family members. The will also need to send information:
- copies of passports, full names, professions, marital status, mailing address, phone number and email address
- Flexible arrival date, although 2 days prior is suggested.
- Copies of names you would like to appear on your symbolic paperwork.