About Paraiso Legal Ceremony
All the romance, premium gastronomy, and entertainment included for 30 guests.
|*Apostille is not included
* Most up to date prices provided by the resorts and subject to change at any time
Extra costs to consider
- Available for 30 guests and up, including the marrying couple.
- At least a minumum of eleven rooms is required for a three-night stay each
- 80% of the wedding guests must be staying at Hotel Xcaret Mexico for a minumum of three nights on the room block dates.
- Minimum room block at Hotel Xcaret Mexico: 11 Rooms for 3 nights each from sunday to thursday 20 Rooms for 3 nights each for Friday weddings 25 Rooms for 3 nights each for Saturday weddings.
- The confirmation of the wedding date is subject to the number of rooms reserved, as well as the availability of the rooms and venues.
- Spaces for ceremony, cocktail and reception are considered within the hotel where most of the guests are staying, likewise, venues are assigned based on the availability and capacity of the selected hotel.
- The ceremony service is available in Spanish and English, translation service for ceremonies to other languages will incur in additional costs.
- Gazebo, floral arrangements, personal flowers and chair set up vary depending on the selected hotel.
- Services not mentioned in the packages such as flowers, decor, additional entertainment or photo and video services are quoted separately with our authorized suppliers and have an additional cost. In the case of choosing a different supplier, a vendor fee will be added to the wedding balance.
- A deposit and a signed room contract are required before sending the wedding package contract, the suggested venues are tentatively reserved for up to 10 days while the room confirmation process is confirmed.