Grand Palladium Kantenah Wedding
Information about Grand Palladium Kantenah Wedding
Grand Palladium Kantenah is a 5-star all-inclusive hotel located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, located among lush tropical vegetation and with nearly a mile an impressive beach.
Expansive pools, limitless dining options, a kids club with a complete water park, modern rooms, and a state-of-the-art spa and wellness center await for you to enjoy an exceptional getaway. On top of that, divine wedding venues and an open catholic church provide ideal locations for a tropical destination wedding.
As an added value, you have complete access to sister properties Grand Palladium White Sand, and Grand Palladium Colonial, enjoy three resorts for the rate of one!
- 80 minutes from Cancun International Airport
- 301 acres of resort facilites
- 81 mile-long coastline
- Full access to Grand Palladium sister resorts
- 14 restaurants and 21 unique bars
- 6 swimming pools
- Chic Cabaret evening dinner show
- Fitness Center and non-motorized water sports
- Daytime activities and nightly entertainment
- Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness
- Children’s clubs for babies, kids and teenagers
24 hour Food And Beverage
Lessons and Classes
Pool Waiter Service
Scuba / Snorkel
Grand Palladium Kantenah Dining & Bars
Grabnd Palladium Kantenah Rooms & Suites
Grand Palladium Kantenah Riviera Maya Location
Grand Palladium Kantenah is located in the state of Quintana Roo, just south of Cancun, on the Yucatan Peninsula. Surrounded by 301 acres of tropical nature and facing 81 miles of coastline, Grand Palladium Kantenah provides close proximity to a number of touristic and archeological sites with significant historical and cultural importance, such as Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Cancun, and Chichen Itzá.