Riu Palace Costa Mujeres
About Classic Wedding
The Classic wedding package gives you the opportunity to create a simple, yet elegant wedding for just the two of you. You will feel in Paradise, surrounded by beauty and attention.
|$1699 USD||Regular price Civil Ceremony. Taxes included|
|$1499 USD||Regular price Symbolic Ceremony. Taxes included|
|$55 USD||Wedding Day Pass (80% of guests have to stay on resort, arrival 30 minutes prior to ceremony)|
|$250 USD||Outside Vendor Fee|
|$250 USD||Save the Date deposit. Taxes included|
* Most up to date prices provided by the resorts and subject to change at any time
What is included?
- Prices and package subject to change without notice
- CLASSIC Wedding Package is available just for the couple
- Couples have to arrive at least two (2) full business days for symbolic ceremony or Renewal of vows and three (3) full business days for a civil ceremony, prior the wedding date
- Please note that arrival day, Weekends or National Holidays do not count as business days. Weddings and events are not performed on Sundays & National holidays
- Confirmed weddings cancelled within a month of the ceremony date or upon arrival to the hotel will be charged a cancellation fee of $250.00 USD*
- External vendors are allowed, if they are staying at thHotel where the wedding will be performed or if they pay a Vendor's Fee of $250.00 USD* per person
- Catering vendors are not allowed
- Symbolic Ceremonies or Renewal of Vows: No documentation required. The couple will receive a marriage certificate without legal bearing after the ceremony
- This promotion is subject to availability at the participating hotels and may be modified without prior notice
- Certain restrictions apply
- Additional guests have an extra cost. (Up to 18 people)
- In order to have a wedding at any RIU, the couple and the 80% of the guests must stay at the RIU property where the wedding will be performed. Images are for reference only.