TOP 5 Affordable Wedding Packages in Mexico for 2023 – 2024
Finding the best wedding venue and most affordable wedding package for your destination wedding can be a daunting task. There are hundreds of resorts and even more wedding packages!
Luckily, we at Hola Weddings, have gone through every single wedding package offered in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa Mujeres, Los Cabos, and Puerto Vallarta and came up with a top 5 of the best “bang for your buck” packages available.
This is based on a pure value-for-money analysis for the wedding package. They are not necessarily the cheapest per se but they are the most complete. They all include a private reception, nice amenities, and a few perks.
We understand that a lot more deciding factors can go into deciding on what wedding location and package is the best for you and your group, However, this is certainly a good place to start.
If you want a list of resorts and packages more specific to your needs, don’t hesitate to contact us, that is what we do. Are you ready? Here we go!
Click on the menu to jump to that section.
5. Strawberry Passion Wedding Package / Barcelo Maya Grand Resort
- $4,300 USD for 30 guests
- $70 per extra guest
This wedding package packs a lot of inclusions for a great price. It includes a ceremony with live music, the bouquet and boutonniere, a toast, and a private beach reception of 3-hours with an open bar. All that for 30 guests. Plus the extra guest price is only $70 per person.
- What makes it special? It includes hair and make-up as well as a manicure and pedicure for one member of the couple.
- What are the downsides: The exact venue is not confirmed until about a month prior to the wedding date. They are similar but you will not know what section of the resort you will have in advance.
- $7,500 USD for 50-79 guests
- $11, 999 USD for 80-100 guests
- Extra rate guest varies based on the resort
This is the best package available for larger groups. It includes a rehearsal dinner, welcome cocktail hour, the ceremony with personal flowers for the couple, and a 3-hour private reception with an open bar, buffet, and dessert station.
- What makes it special? It is available at multiple locations and is the only fixed-priced package for up to 100 people. It also includes a rehearsal dinner.
- What are the downsides: It has to be booked at least a year in advance. The included decor and flowers are minimal.
- $2,400 for 20 guests
- $45 per extra guest
If you are looking for an adults-only resort, this package will be very hard to beat. It includes the ceremony with personal flowers for the couple, a sparkling wine toast, and wedding cake as well as a cocktail hour with live music and a 3-hour private dinner reception. Plus, the extra guests cost only $45 per person!
- What makes it special? It includes a video of the ceremony, a 50 minutes couple massage, and a complimentary suite for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability).
- What are the downsides? The outside vendor fee is a minimum of $500 per vendor.
2. Party Lovers Deluxe Wedding Package / Grand Palladium Riviera Maya, Grand Palladium Vallarta, and Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres
- $6,000 for 50 guests
- $60 per extra guest
This great offer bundles everything you need. It includes one of Karen Busen’s specially curated ceremony collections, a sparkling wine toast, and a 4-hour private reception with an open bar. It also includes additional decor for the reception and a DJ.
- What makes it special? You get to choose between a few different ceremony collections, it offers a large choice of decor for the reception that you can personalize.
- What are the downsides? The cost of the wedding ceremony itself is not included ($390 for a symbolic ceremony) and has to be added.
- $4,750 for 30 guests
- $79 per extra guest
- $5,750 for 30 guests in Sandos Cancun
- $89 per extra guest in Sandos Cancun
The number one package on our list because it includes it all. It offers the ceremony with a bouquet and boutonniere for the bride and groom, a sparkling wine toast, a 1-hour private cocktail hour, custom wedding cake, 3 centerpieces, and a 3-hour reception with an open bar, DJ, lights, and sound system during dinner.
- What makes it special? On top of it, they offer an additional discount of up to $2,000.00 on the wedding package based on the total number of room nights the group brings into the hotel.
- What are the downsides? Decor inclusions are pretty basic.
RELATED: What happens after the wedding? The honeymoon! See our list of top luxurious honeymoon resorts in Cancun.
About our Top Affordable Wedding Packages in Mexico for 2023 – 2024
Alright folks, hold onto your sombreros because we’ve come to the conclusion about the top 5 Mexico wedding packages! These options at all-inclusive resorts are like a piñata filled with treats, but instead of candy, you get luxury accommodations, gourmet cuisine, stunning ocean views, and incredible perks for you and your wedding group.
So, if you want to get married in paradise with everything taken care of on your wedding day, then one of these wedding packages is the perfect match for you. Need a little help planning a destination wedding? Check out The Most Complete Guide to Destination Weddings blog post. Also, bring some sparkle to your big day with 8 wedding ideas to WOW your guests. Make sure you leave in the comments how you like them!